Ir al contenido principal
Is it too late to regret the mistakes we made?


I love books and I spend a lot of time reading. One day, Mi ex boyfriend heard when I said "I wish I could have a book called After". In my birthday he gave me the book!! I was surprised馃槷! The next month I started my semester and a classmate who loved the book after too, told me to lend her the book. I thought it some seconds and after, I decided to lend her the book. I regret making that decision, because I forgot who had lent the book, I wish I could have a better memory. I published in my social networks who had my book but nobody answered. I regret lending my favorite book馃槩. I learnt that people are not in the same way you are. So, do not lend your things to people you do not know, because if you do it you will regret it. I wish that  someone had told me about not to lend my things. For example, someone like my mother 馃槀. 

Comentarios